- 1. Write to the Maricopa County Air Quality Department, and provide reasons why they should not approve
- any permit from Custom Landscape Materials. Or call them at 602-506-6010
- There are several studies noted in the March 9 update on the website that show how devestating aggregate
- mining can be and especially around air quality. Feel free to quote these and/or do your own research as well.
- The Landscape Company has submitted for an air quality permit!
- This was the last piece needed before they can start the project!
- We must stop them from getting an air quality permit!!!!!
- 2. Write to the Schippers (owner of landscape company).
- Tell them that their plan is NOT beneficial to the community at all!
- Perhaps if they realize we are not giving up and will fight until the end, they will withdraw.
- 3. Write or call everyone on the Contacts List.
- a. Legislators - Focus on the law - ARS 11-812
- b. TV stations trying to get them to do a story. They have been contacted but none have stepped up yet.